Sometimes, patients feel hurried or stressed during their medical appointments and forget to ask the questions they have been wanting to ask. Or sometimes, patients don’t know what questions they should ask.Some sample questions you may want to use before you end the call to an organization are:
- "How soon will I hear back from you?"
- "Is there anything else you need from me?" (such as paperwork)
- "What next steps will you take to help me?"
- "What suggestions do you have for what else I should do to get the help I need?"
- "What other organizations would you suggest I contact?"
- "Thank you for trying to help me. I know you are busy and I appreciate you making time to help me."
You can also find a longer list of sample questions on the side bar - click Sample Questions (the "sample questions" list is still being added to)