Spirituality is the process of being spiritual. This is how a person talks, listens and works together with the Creator or Higher Power or God.
It is also:
- Meaning of life
- Individual beliefs
- To honor what is sacred.
Do all people have a spiritual side?
- Yes, all human beings are spiritual. It is one of the major parts of who we are: body, mind, emotion and spirit
Is spirituality and organized religion the same?
- No, religion is a certain way that some people practice their spirituality. There are many types of religions but our spiritual self is a part of who we are. We are spiritual beings if we choose a religion or not.
What is organized religion?
- Organized religion is a group of people who have a specific way to practice their faith, beliefs and teachings. Many times this follows specific writings. (i.e. Bible)
Is spirituality praying or meditating?
- Yes, it is both and it is more than that. It is also when you listen to your inner self, your natural knowing, your spirit guides or guardian angels.
- It also means relating to sacred things. When you show qualities like love, joy, peace, patience, compassion, wisdom, and intelligence, you are also showing your spirituality.
Can spirituality help in my healing process?
- Yes, it is a very powerful way to help in the healing process. People tell stories about been healed from serious physical problems by just prayer alone!