Overall layout of the information
top of page
- Information is laid out like a tree with a trunk, limbs, branches and leaves.
- There is a lot of information. You can look at a single section (leaf) or as much information as you want (or is available so far).
- The trunk has survey questions that help to personalize the information by highlight leaves (topics) of special interest to you or your type of breast cancer
- The large branches include major quality of life areas
- Clinical trials
- Health Information
- Side effects
- More Health Problems
- Help & Support
- The branches are individual education topics.
- The leaves are different aspects of the topic described using the Medicine Wheel (body, mind, emotions and spirit)